Additions to existing buildings
Bondibuilda specialise in renovating in working with the properties common in the inner Sydney area. Terraces and Art deo styles included.
Underpinning old collapsed footings and repair cracks in walls with engineered solutions
Quality bathrooms to exacting detail and with a well drilled team who will not short cut you and deliver a bathroom that is built by experts
Wall removals in existing homes. We deliver the complete package from structural design to finishes completion integrating with existing finishes.
New and restoration of decks
Cost effective solutions to address the moving forces of the earth.
Environmental solutions to failing old buildings in the old part of the city.
We specialise in renovation and construction in Sydney.
The expertise in construction and delivering projects we have is based on generations of builders and trades who are masters in their craft. This is combined with expertise in problem solving and value solutions with expertise gained in consultancies and management on major projects with technically qualified experts.
We have extensive back ground in all type of projects.
Noting REDE Projects is a new development in the business as we have organically grown and we will still provide our grass roots solutions to meet the needs of the local clients we have through Bondibuilda.
Feel free to discuss your needs with us and we are happy to provide an obligation free proposal.
OUR TEAM: We have a great team working together and we offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality every time.
Through a network of designers, contractors, suppliers and consultants we provide the most effective solution sympathetic to your asset and building project.
We work closely with Authorities, Designers and Engineers to achieve the best possible outcome for each project, with a particular focus on the best fit solution, quality workmanship, delivering jobs on time & on budget.
List of Some of our Projects: These are an example of a few projects to give you an idea what we can provide to you as a service and exhibit our expertise.
1.Renovation 221 O Sullivan Rd. Ensuite Bathroom, Living room renovation . Wall removal.
2. 28 Coldstream Ave. Coogee. Remedial work on addition completed in 10 years with faulty workmanship that has caused extensive damage.
3. Wayside Chapel Bathroom renovation Potts Point. 5 Wet areas. Renovation during operation hours.
4. 7 Mackenzie St Bondi Junction. Addition to existing Terrace.
5. Comercial fitout at Flying Yogis and Finch
6. Remedial work to 11 Curlewis St to repair condemned building with collapsing structure.
7. Underpinning to Commonwealth st and Brickwork sticking.
8. Restoration and renovation Terraces 241 Oxford St Surrey Hills and 139a Denison St Bondi Junction.
9. Retaining walls at 26 Wolseley Rd Point Piper and 24 O Donnell St Bondi.
List of Experience: Some background to the abilities that can be incorporated into your next project.
1. Grew up in a family construction environment in residential construction.
2. 20 Years experience on Major Project for Construction companies including Lend Lease working on significant design and construction management projects. Honed experience in meeting needs of the client in a business environment. Including Hospitals, Airports and Infrastructure.
2. Management of Subdivision Civil works for DHA Defense Housing.
3. Consulting works with Project Management of Shopping Centre base works and fitouts for Bondi Junction Westfield and Warringah Malls.
4. Management of Water projects in previous droughts in the Construction of Recycling Plants and infrastructure and Sewage Treatment Plants.
5. Sydney Olympics Support Venue construction and management through out the games. This included Bus Depot, Torch relay and Gymnastic training facility.
6. House of the Future Exhibition at Sydney Opera House, examining sustainability issues and looking to the future of the built environment with limited resources on our planet.
Check out this spur of the moment video made during a weekend tidy up. The next generation of Bondibuilda is promoting the family construction business.